Any videos shown on third party websites are the responsibility of those sites and not WatchStreem. We have no knowledge of whether content shown on third party websites is or is not authorized by the content owner as that is a matter between the host site and the content owner. WatchStreem does not host any content on its servers or network.
WatchStreem is a pro-DMCA website and as such Content Owners can use the DMCA protocol to request removal of links to videos that they believe infringe their copyright.
Content owners must understand that by having a link removed from WatchStreem they will not be removing the actual source video from the 3rd party site. Content owners must contact the video hosting site themselves to request removal.
Content owners must also understand that WatchStreem is a complex system of automatic indexers, robotic scripts and user submissions; if a video exists on the web we will at some point find it and index it. It is entirely possible that we will index a previously removed video that is hosted using a different URL or different hosting website. If this happens please let us know as per DMCA protocol and we will address the issue.
Please do not send DMCA requests asking for entire channels, categories, shows or episodes to be removed. We only accept requests for an actual link to be removed. This should be in the format as follows:
If you wish to request multiple link removals please use just one DMCA notice but list all the URL's in that request.
If you are a copyright owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of an owner of the copyright or of any exclusive right under the copyright, and believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please report your notice of infringement to WatchStreem by providing WatchStreem's designated copyright agent listed below with the following information:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at the Website;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit WatchStreem to locate the material; this must be in the form of a direct URL to the page on which the infringing content is linked. This detail is necessary as each video can have multiple links and to protect relationships with our partners we wish to avoid deleting authorized links in error.
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit WatchStreem to contact the complaining party, including a name, address, telephone number and, if available, an email address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
All claims of copyright infringement on or regarding this Website should be emailed to WatchStreem's designated agent at:
Based on the bestselling book series A Song of Ice and Fire by George R.R. Martin, this sprawling new HBO drama is set in a world where summers span decades and winters can last a lifetime. From the scheming south and the savage eastern lands, to the frozen north and ancient Wall that protects the realm from the mysterious darkness beyond, the powerful families of the Seven Kingdoms are locked in a battle for the Iron Throne. This is a story of duplicity and treachery, nobility and honor, conquest and triumph. In the Game of Thrones, you either win or you die.Latest Episode: Season 7, Episode 4
Turn: Washington's Spies takes viewers into the stirring and treacherous world of the Revolutionary War and introduces Abraham Woodhull who, after aligning with a group of childhood friends, forms the Culper Ring--America's first spy ring.Latest Episode: Season 4, Episode 9
Set in the near future, Cleverman is a startlingly original drama rooted in Aboriginal mythology. The series depicts a deeply conflicted and anxious society, fearful of a minority group living among them, endowed with extraordinary physical traits. One young man--The Cleverman--struggles with his own power and the responsibility to unite this divided world, but he must first overcome a deep estrangement from his older brother.Latest Episode: Season 2, Episode 6
Based on the best-selling Bob Lee Swagger novel by Stephen Hunter, Point of Impact, and the 2007 Paramount film starring Mark Wahlberg, Shooter is an action series about a highly decorated Marine sniper who is on the run after being falsely accused of trying to kill the President.Latest Episode: Season 2, Episode 3
No shoes in the hall. No coffee in the pot. He was supposed to come in late, but when she woke that morning he was just Gone. As the day went on, her unanswered calls grew more frantic, and her unease became panic. Something was wrong but the truth is even darker than it looks. Gone features twisted true stories of individuals who go missing and leave a trail of secrets in their wake and of frantic loved ones left behind who are often not who they seem.Latest Episode: Season 1, Episode 3
The Lowe Files follows Rob Lowe and his two sons, Matthew and John Owen, as they travel through the country to explore infamous unsolved mysteries, a curiosity that Rob has had since his early childhood days and has now been passed down to his boys.In each episode of "The Lowe Files", Rob, Matthew and John Owen seek out a mysterious story or spooky legend and immerse themselves in the exploration and debate of the experience. While fun in spirit, the Lowe's are able to conduct deliberate and scientific investigations on a highly-sophisticated level by meeting with top experts, using high-tech monitoring equipment and taking in-depth training courses.Latest Episode: Season 1, Episode 1
Los Angeles 1999 - The Future: where water is a scarce as oil, and climate change keeps the temperature at a cool 115 in the shade. It's a place where crime is so rampant that only the worst violence is punished, and where Arthur Bailey - the city's last good cop - runs afoul of the dirtiest and meanest underground car rally in the world, Blood Drive. The master of ceremonies is a vaudevillian nightmare, The drivers are homicidal deviants, and the cars run on human blood.Latest Episode: Season 1, Episode 8
The Sinner follows a young mother who, when overcome by an inexplicable fit of rage, commits a startling act of violence and to her horror has no idea why. The event launches an inverted and utterly surprising crime thriller whose driving force is not the "who" or the "what" -- but the "why" -- as an investigator finds himself obsessed with uncovering the woman's buried motive. Together they travel a harrowing journey into the depths of her psyche and the violent secrets hidden in her past.Latest Episode: Season 1, Episode 1